6 simple ways you can assist or join Brandon and Emily on their journey to start CollectiveMKE:
1. Come to the Collective Christmas Party + Carol Sing! 12.14.2014
Emily + I decided we wanted to have a little Christmas get-together. This will be a simple Christmas party with appetizers, cookies, a little christmas mixer, and a chance to sing your favorite Christmas Carols with friends.
Details: December 14, 2014 - 4-6 p.m.
Location: Sally + Tim Turner’s House
(Address in the RSVP link below)
2. 'Dinners with the Browns'
Dec. 11th still has open seats + we would love to eat with you! When you RSVP (only your name + an email are needed), just let us know what you are bringing and how many friends are coming with you. *Friends of all ages are welcome! RSVP for 2014 - ‘Dinner with the Browns’
3. Help us with one of our 3 Big Needs:
As we mentioned in a recent update we need lots of help:
- PRAYER - Commit to pray: Set aside some time each week to pray for us, our growing team, and the greater MKE area. Click here to get monthly prayer updates
- SUPPORT - Commit to share: If you want to contribute to the resources required, please let us know.
- CORE - Become part of our core community - email, txt, or call Brandon.
4. Spread the Word:
Consider telling a few friends about what we are up to, passing on one of our updates, or even posting a link on your social media outlet of choice. (If you tag us in what you post, then we can be part of the conversation right away).
5. Sign up for Future Updates or Catch up on previous ones:
6. Follow us around the web: