This meeting is for people who want to get the latest updates on the Launching of CollectiveMKE and then roll up their sleeves to discern and work toward what is next.
The meeting is open to anyone who is both:
1. Interested in what we have accomplished so far and what we are learning.
2. Desires to get 'hands on' with building the future of Collective together.
We hope you can make it! RSVP below and we will send you location details and parking information.
FYI: CollectiveMKE has 4 ministry teams - an brief update will be given on the progress with forming each team, what they have been up to, and what needs to happen next.
1. Formation - This team focuses on how to create experiences, rituals, practices, and environments where we can be shaped together into the image of Christ.
2. Community - This team focuses on getting Neighborhood communities started, helping people find a community that they can flourish in, and working with communities to assess their health and growth.
3. Service - This team helps us discover ways to serve the widows, orphans, poor, elderly, immigrants, foreigners, and other potentially disadvantaged amongst us. They explore ways our church can make a difference in the greater MKE area.
4. Structure - This team will focus on the core administration that Collective needs to function well together. This will include finance, building, data, legal, and other structural needs that arise.