New Location & Time: Frame Park Picnic Shelter (1150 Frame Park Dr, Waukesha, WI 53186)
- We are outside at the picnic shelter this week, so you may want to park closer to where it is at.
We will begin this week with brunch and then join in for the service and Liturgy after (10ish).
Bring something to share for the potluck if you are able! (There will be beverages, plates, napkins and utensils available for all)
Collective Worship Gatherings are simple, reflective, interactive, honest and TASTY.
- Simple - not much in the way of glitz or fog. Just straight forward engagement in community and the Biblical story.
- Reflective - we take time to let things settle in. We want to hear from God, right in the middle of our real lives and community.
- Interactive - Everyone matters! Our sermons are interactive with space of anyone present to share what they see and ask questions. We are seeking to experience God together. We draw from the Church calendar, the great traditions of Christianity, and the people in the room.
- Honest - Our goal is to avoid pretense, cliche, and rhetoric and to focus on real human engagement with each other, our faith, and God.