It will be awesome if everyone come to this! It is an open chance to talk about how life is going in each of our groups, to support each other and to talk about how we can be a blessing to each other and those around us.
We created Collective in part to be a solution to many of the problems evidenced in the traditional, top down, models of doing church. Over the last 4 years of American church scandals (#metoo, #churchtoo, Catholic rape crisis, and more), our unique solution has seemed even more important than even. And yet many outside of our community seem unable to see the benefits of our way of imagining church. Lets talk about why and what we can do about it.
- Everyone is welcome - (whether consider yourself a leader in your House Church or not.)
- The month we are at the Ritchies’
- We will eat Chili, share and learn at the same time!
- Want to plan ahead? Future meeting dates: 12/5; 2019 - 2/6; 4/3; 6/5; 8/7
- *Need childcare? - Your kids are welcome and will likely be entertained by a movie.