Following up on the amazing time we shared in June, our second House church learning cohort will allow all of our House Church communities to learn from each other. While most of our expression of Church happens in homes on Sunday mornings, the fabric that holds all our houses together is also vital to our Collective Community. Among other topics, we will explore this shared fabric and how we can all nurture, care, and even expand it.
- Everyone is welcome - (whether consider yourself a leader in your House Church or not.)
- The month we are at the Rode's House
- We will eat Pizza, share and learn at the same time!
- Want to plan ahead? Future meeting dates: 10/3; 12/5; 2019 - 2/6; 4/3; 6/5; 8/7
- *Need childcare? - Your kids are welcome and will likely be entertained by a movie.